- ► 2013 (302)
- ► 2012 (336)
- How to Make a WordPress Theme in Dreamweaver
- How to Disable Footers in WordPress Themes
- How to Enable URL Rewriting on WordPress
- How to Change a WordPress Template in Dreamweaver
- How to Place a Search Box in a WordPress Theme
- How to Edit HTML in a Wordpress Blog
- How to Hide a WordPress Blog From the Public
- How to Update Twitter From WordPress
- How to Add Products to a WordPress eShop
- How to Edit WordPress Gallery Spacing
- How to Embed YouTube Into WordPress Sidebar
- How to Create a Full Width Page Template for WordP...
- How to Log in to WordPress With GoDaddy
- How to Turn off Widgets in a Wordpress Theme
- How to Delete Avatars in Wordpress
- How to Reinstall WordPress to Root
- How to Edit a Footer in a WordPress File
- How to Change the Header Size in WordPress 3.0
- How to Delete WordPress From cPanel
- How to Change WordPress Gallery Spacing
- How to Use Template Tags in WordPress in Widgets
- How to Access WordPress Page Files in BlueHost cPa...
- How to Rotate the Header Image in WordPress
- How to Connect Tumblr WordPress
- How to Migrate a Hosted WordPress to Your Own Doma...
- How to Install Bulk Plugins in WordPress
- How to Make Changes on Multiple WordPress Posts
- How to Include a Graph in My WordPress Blog
- How to Embed WMV Video in WordPress
- ▼ October (29)
1. Install the Rotating Header plugin in your WordPress theme. The Rotating Header plugin is a simple plugin that allows you to enter a set of image files to use in your header and to rotate among them.
2. Download the WP Random Header plugin to your WordPress blog. The WP Random Header plugin chooses image files from the wp-content/header-images folder to use as your header. Because the plugin chooses any file in the folder, be sure you include only image files.
3. Use the Dynamic Headers plugin. The Dynamic Headers plugin allows you to choose different headers for your posts from image files or flash files, as well as rotating through random file headers on each post.
9:38 AM | Filed Under | 0 Comments
1. Register an account with Amazon Web Services Cloud. If you have an existing Amazon account, enter your email address in the appropriate...
1. Log in to your Weebly account. 2. Click 'Theme Editor.' 3. Click on the 'Design' tab. 4. Select 'Edit CSS/HTM...
Facebook Widget 1. Create a Facebook fan page for your blog, if you don't already have one. You will have to manually share content wi...
1. Log in to your WordPress dashboard. 2. Open the 'Appearance' section on the left side of the WordPress dashboard and then cli...
1. Open the squeeze page file in your computer's text editor application. Place your cursor above the opening ' ' tag and ente...
1. Open the 'Plugins' menu while viewing your WordPress dashboard, and then click 'Add New.' 2. Enter 'PDF24' in...
Code Editing Only 1. Download the WordPress theme you wish to customize and store it somewhere that is easy to locate. The theme folder wi...
1. Sign in to your cPanel at login.bluehost.com. Click on 'Files.' 2. Click on 'File Manager' to open the server file ma...
1. Log in to the Admin area of Wordpress. For example, type in http://www.myblogname.com/wp-admin and type in your user name and password....
1. Decide where to host your mirror site. If you only need local access to your site, you can host the installation locally on your perso...