adsense

How to Move a WordPress Blog to My Own Domain





1. Visit the WordPress home page and log in to your account.
2. Click the 'Settings' option on the left side of the dashboard screen, then choose 'Domains.'

3. Enter your domain name into the 'Add a Domain' box, and then click the 'Add domain to blog' button. You'll be told that your domain's name servers do not currently point to WordPress.
4. Contact your domain name registrar and ask the company to change your domain's name servers to the following: NS1.WORDPRESS.COM, NS2.WORDPRESS.COM and NS3.WORDPRESS.COM.
5. Click the 'I changed my domain's name servers. Try adding my domain to my blog again' button. Your domain will now be tied to your WordPress blog.

Comments

0 Responses to "How to Move a WordPress Blog to My Own Domain"

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

About